The one, the only, Visl

Go down

The one, the only, Visl Empty The one, the only, Visl

Post by Vibe on Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:33 pm

Some love me. Some hate me. Both have good reason.
I've spent a little time on grids as a hero, a little as a villain, but most of it somewhere in between.  
I'm Vibe, founder of Rx and one of the O.G. Three, with co-leaders Dukevin and Who?.
Loose DogFight runs through my veins, but I can get down with some Sumo or CTF. I'll play just about any game mode, but my skin crawls in HR servers Razz
I came up as a noob playing loose in D.O.G.F.I.G.H.T. and raging when people closed until someone told me there was a place for my kind (it was more framed as a GTFO, but I hear what I want!), so I migrated to LDF. Had some trolls posing as .nyx leaders "recruit" me and a friend into .nyx so I ran around with .nyx tags on until an actual .nyx dude called me out and set it straight. After that I wanted to be in a clan bad, so I started searching the grid for the right fit. I finally applied with nbk.'s DF division, but I didn't know they played tight, so after getting caught in the seventh tripped corner during my test, I raged and failed haha.
That left a bad taste in my mouth and I decided that it was stupid to try and find a place to fit when I could just make one myself, so I hit up my grid bradda, Who? and asked him if he'd be down, and we started what was the seed of Rx.
We were small and obscure at first until Dukevin, a notorious solo single bind sub player who basically vowed never to join a clan, saw what we were doing, making a place for bros over skill, and decided he liked the idea and joined up. The rest, as they say, is history.

My forum auth is visl@forums, in case anyone needs to verify my identity (trolls be trollin), and I'm almost never not wearing a green bike with orange tails and ASCII in my name (hence the visl thing)  Wink
I've mellowed out quite a bit (working long hours and paying unending bills will do that) since the cold war that eventually went nuclear with me and Pd's falling out and tanked the clan, and now I'm devoted solely to making Rx a place of cooperation, family, and the special brand of congenial badassery we've come to be known for.

IRL, I'm a tattoo artist turned librarian living in Arizona, USA. I make shit and design things in my spare time, so if you ever need a graphic designer or to make something badass out of paracord, hemp, or wood, I'm your guy.  Other than that, you can usually catch me on the grids on weekends, because work.  Anything else, just ask!

It's good to be back.
Vibe
Vibe
Admin

https://rxtron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The one, the only, Visl Empty Re: The one, the only, Visl

Post by pdbq on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:34 pm

Nice history! Glad to see you back Very Happy

pdbq

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: