Return of the Mack

Go down

Return of the Mack Empty Return of the Mack

Post by Vibe on Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Return of the Mack A-366810

Insomnia Clan is back, and we're looking to gather up all our wayward Rxers out there on the grid who still feel the pull of the tag!

After bumping into each other a few times randomly on grid, finding handfuls of others still wearing the tag, and genuinely having a blast with rooms full of members of a clan that supposedly died, Pdbq and myself finally buried the hatchet of past dramas and vowed to join forces and resurrect the clan. This is the first step in making that happen, so welcome Rxers to our new home on the web!

We have exciting things in store for the jump start of this dying old girl, so stay tuned and be sure to flood us with your suggestions and ideas.
It's time to usher in a new golden age of tron and wake the sleeping giant of Rx once more, so answer the call and get back on the roster!

Things to come:
-Domain name for the forum: Hopefully I can get the rxtron.com domain back, but if not, we can all talk about alternatives.
-Reopening of Rx West LDF server: I'll probably need to do a little research and maybe chat with a few of you guys for help/info on this, but it's happening.
-Getting our server auths back up and running: again, might need help/info, but will make it happen.
-And this one might be wishful thinking, but if we can get to a point where we are robust enough, I'd like to celebrate our resurrection and wallow in a little DFT nostalgia by throwing a Dogfight Throwdown tournament. Food for thought.

Let's bring this thing back, ya'll!
Vibe
Vibe
Admin

https://rxtron.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Return of the Mack Empty Re: Return of the Mack

Post by pdbq on Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:37 pm

pdbq

Back to top Go down